Offset Printing Services in New York City
Offset Printing Services, or offset lithography, is the traditional and most common process used to create printed matter.
Common applications include:
- sell sheets
At our offset printing NYC facility, we use a computer-to-plate system as opposed to the older computer-to-film workflows, which further increases our quality and saves you money.
Offset printing occurs when the inked image is transferred (or “offset”) from a plate to a rubber blanket, and then onto the printing surface. The advantages of using our offset printing services in NYC compared to other printing methods include:
- Produces sharp and clean type, images, and color
- Consistent high image quality
- Quick and easy creation of print plates
- PRICE: most cost-effective method for high-quality prints in commercial quantities
PROS AND CONS: Quick Tips for Offset Printing
- Allows precise and accurate color reproduction
- Large quantities can be printed cost-effectively
- Greater options for paper at varying weights, textures, and finishes
- Widest range of color, including Pantone® and metallics
- Modern offset machines use computer-to-plate technologies, saving money and improving quality
- Requires more steps through production, making the process more time-consuming
- Unit cost of printing lower quantities can be expensive
- You cannot print just one copy when using offset printing; not economical and too time-consuming
- Requires attention to ensure high-quality results
At Sheer Print Solutions, we have over three decades of experience in the New York offset printing industry, as well as all other printing modalities. Call us — 212.627.1500
We think you’ll be impressed with our New York offset printing team.